Read about the services we offer.
Tailpipe issues can lead to serious problems with your vehicle. The exhaust system serves to remove
hazardous contaminants from the engine. A damaged tailpipe will adversely impact a vehicle’s
performance and cause pollution.
Symptoms your vehicle’s tailpipe or exhaust system may need repair:
- Cracks in the tailpipe or other pipes of the exhaust system
- Unusual sounds such as hissing or popping
- Holes or excessive rust on the muffler
- Blocked intakes as well as cracked or damaged wires in oxygen sensors
- Catalytic converter problems resulting in overheating or rough idling
- Extreme rust in brackets and clamps causing the tailpipe or other parts to hang too far down
Our expert technicians will:
- Evaluate the full exhaust system
- Inspect muffler
- Check the oxygen sensors
- Inspect the catalytic converter
- Make all necessary repairs
If you suspect your vehicle is in need of exhaust repair, we can help with complete exhaust repair services. Contact us today to set an appointment.
How does an exhaust system work?
A vehicle’s exhaust emission system begins just behind the engine. Exhaust manifolds join with the cylinder heads to collect exhaust gases. Some of the hazardous gases that the exhaust system collects include:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitrogen Oxides
These gases travel through the exhaust system and are first analyzed by oxygen sensors, then refined by the catalytic converter and then silenced by the muffler. At the end of the system, when the gases exit the vehicle, the exhaust system has made the vehicle run more efficiently and quietly.
Deals, tips, event details and more
Get exclusive access to them all when you sign up for our newsletter